This week I have made quite a few things but the glazed doors have to be my favourite.
Made from solid Utile hardwood they machined really well using my Ogee cutter bought from Axminster tool centre. With all jobs thinking ahead is key and I made sure that I cut the tenon moulding on the glazed bars while they were just over double the size. Then I cut them down the middle and ran the moulding along the length. This made a much more stable work piece.
Glueing up I tried a new glue today called Titebond it seems to work well and cleans up after initial spill out with a wet cloth.
Cramping I had to improvise to make the longer with a bit of wood. See pictures. The pictures show the doors in cramps. Next step carcase